YAHOO! NEWS HEADLINES
- Samsung memory cards are on mega sale for Memorial Day — starting at $14
- Outcry as Uganda's anti-gay bill signed into law
- Natalee Holloway suspect beaten in Peruvian prison: Lawyer
- Jeff Bezos, The Wealthiest Groom Ever, Prepares For A Massive Prenup To Protect His $138 Billion In His Second Marriage
- Ex-El Salvador President Mauricio Funes sentenced to 14 years for negotiating with gangs
DETROIT NEWS HEADLINES
- Male police officers sued Bangor police chief over sex talk
- Tupperware warns it could go out of business, product lovers hope it stays
- Antibiotics for humans, livestock found in waters flowing to Lake Erie
- Judge orders psych evaluation for woman charged in Michigan synagogue attack
- Clear skies, temperatures near 90 in metro Detroit this week
DETROIT NEWS SPORTS
- Grand Valley State softball vying for first national championship
- Tigers' Matt Manning hopes to face live hitting soon: 'I like where I'm at'
- Robbie Grossman, back at Comerica Park with Rangers, says fences not moved in enough
- Jerry Jacobs welcomes competition in Lions cornerback room
- Sloane Stephens leads 4 American women into 2nd round of French Open
PROVIDE.NET SUPPORT STATUS
WASHINGTON POST HEADLINES
- 8 rescued from collapsed Iowa building with history of complaints
- The U.S. created a Memorial Day moment of silence. Here’s what to know.
- Biden, McCarthy turn to selling debt ceiling deal to restive Congress
- I quit social media in college. This is how my life changed.
- Texas House impeaches Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton
After setting an appointment, a technician will bring the necessary equipment to your address. A site evaluation will determine if additional wiring is needed; this is usually included in the installation fee.
Internet costs vary based on the level of service you choose. A typical monthly fee for residential service, including taxes, is approximately $59-$69 per month.
There are no contracts.
Yes. Our experienced technicians can help during the installation process and will continue offering support when you encounter other internet-related issues.
Absolutely. We can do this over the phone or you can set up an in-store appointment. Our experienced technicians can help you configure your computer and answer your questions.
Yes. We do domain registrations for $19.95 per year and this includes DNS services.
Yes. Our email services are fully compliant with all email clients. We also have a web portal.
|All email clients use the same settings to connect to our service but may use different terms for some of them. Please remember that your username and password are case sensitive!|
|INCOMING Account Setting||Recommended Value|
|Incoming mail server name:||mail.provide.net|
Computers, Laptops, Tablets and SmartPhones
Computers and Laptops
including “@provide.net” i.e.
|OUTGOING Account Setting||Recommended Value|
|Outgoing/SMTP mail server name:||mail.provide.net|
including “@provide.net” i.e.
Yes. We offer email hosting services for your personal domain.
Repair costs vary depending on what is wrong with your device. We do offer free diagnostics to help you determine whether or not to proceed with the repair.
We fix all laptops, desktops, and gaming consoles, as well as most phones and tablets.
We do not offer cable television services, but we do give free consultations on how you can “cut the cord”.
A connected home includes, but is not limited to, devices such as security cameras and thermostats. Usually, these can be monitored or controlled from any computer or smart phone.